Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common complaints in the working class. Most of the time, it is because of wearing uncomfortable shoes. We have got you covered from the hustle of searching. Here is a list of the best work boots for plantar fasciitis for you.
Best Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis 2020
1- CATERPILLAR DIAGNOSTIC BOOT
Caterpillar company is quite famous for making some of the toughest construction equipment. This company has set foot in the field of boot manufacture as well. And as expected from them, they have made one of the best work boots for plantar fasciitis.
The caterpillar diagnostic boots are sturdy and have 6” high leather built. These are highly reliable and durable shoes. The company has made sure that the customer feels comfy while wearing shoes. Hence, the EVA midsole enclosed with gel is used for that purpose. your feet will not get sweaty as the boots are quite breathable. Moreover, the design is waterproof and highly insulated, which makes them the best choice for colder weather as well. These are the best choice for the construction workers as while wearing these, they do not have to worry about foot pain.
- 6” high full leather built
- Anti-slippery material is used for the manufacturing of outsole
- Highly breathable midsole
- Extremely comfortable because of ERGO comfort system
- Padded collar high work boots
- Waterproof material
- Insulation makes them perfect for colder weather
- Perfect for construction site
- Light weighed only 1.5 lbs. per boot
- Highly insulated thereby not the best choice for summers
- Roomy work shoes so you need to order half-inch smaller if you hate that
2- Wolverine Raider Boot
Wolverine Boot Manufacturing Company has been in the boot industry for a very long time now. This new wolverine raider boot is not only sturdy in looks but is super easy to carry as well. Their sole is so soft that the wearer feels that they are wearing an athletic shoe. These are highly recommended for plantar fasciitis and other foot conditions. It is a 5 ½,” high work boot, which is highly flexible. Moreover, the traction rubber sole makes them highly comfortable.
The padded ankle collar and leather built provides them their long guaranteed lifetime. For all the users who are suffering from foot ailments, there is a removable medicated insole for extra care of the foot. These provide extra support to the ankle and heel.
- 5 ½” high full leather built
- Highly reliable because of the dual contour welt construction
- Medically approved, removable insole for extra pampering
- Rubber sole, which is quite flexible
- Padded collar
- Light weighed 1.8 pounds each work boots
- Pulling the boots on can be a trickery stunt as there are no sewn in loop
- Toes are at risk of injury as there is no protection for them
3- Thorogood American Heritage Boot
Thorogood company has launched its American heritage boot for the working class. These are stylish and sturdy shoes with a 6” high complete leather built. The boots have a very traditional style. But owing to the Goodyear Storm-welt manufacturing, they can beat other working boots in the toughest of working situations. and this brings them to the list of best work boots for plantar fasciitis.
Additionally, these are super comfortable. Thorogood has made sure of this feature in the making of the boots. Thus, this makes them an affordable choice for the people suffering from plantar fasciitis and other foot ailments. The footbed is designed to absorb maximum shock with a high cushioning insole for heel support.
Some other features include MAXwear’s wedge soles for providing extra soft sole. Additional torque forces are minimized by the use of Fiberglass shank, used to stabilize the heel. This feature prevents the bad prognosis of the disease.
- 6” high leather built boots
- Strong shoes with Goodyear Storm-welt construction
- Removable insoles
- The extra cushioning support for heels and ankle
- Provides heel stability
- Best materials are used for the construct of the shoes
- Lightweight 2.1 lbs of each boot.
- The seams are not neat and just too pronounced
- Safety toe protection is not of good quality
If you are one of those workers who come back home and complain pain increase in the foot pain. In that case, these shoes are designed for people like you. These work boots are strong and tough yet quite flexible like you easy casual wear sneakers. Does it not sound cool? Keen Company has made sure that your work feels like a play job than a stressful job.
These are mid-high boots designed for working people. The anti-slip outsole adds to the features of shoes. Furthermore, the footbed is made up of dual-density cushioning insole. A padded collar and rigid heel shank make sure that feet are stabilized firmly in the shoes. The pro feature of these work boots is their hiking style construct, which enables even the sufferers of plantar fasciitis to have a hike either on the job or for fun’s sake only. It is quite roomy inside as well that allows free fee movement. So, definitely it can be one of the best work boots for plantar fasciitis.
- Mid-high leather construct boots
- Affordable price range
- Highly breathable design
- Perfect for hiking
- Soft insole to support the heel
- Dual-density footbed best work boots for plantar fasciitis
- Highly stable work boots
- The lightweight of 2.1 lbs each shoe.
- Perfect for warm weather
- No insulation so you can not wear them in cold weather
- They do not have toe safety built
5- Wolverine Athletic Mid Boot
For all the choosy people, who want to keep their style statement even at their working place. Wolverine company has a solution for these consumers. Wolverine athletic mid boots are both safe for work and style statement shoes as well. They bear good points of all boots. These are a bit expensive though but the company guarantees their long-lasting life, which kind of makes them worth the price.
They are comfortable for work and even for hiking as well. The shoes have highly padded collars and EVA foam midsole that makes them super soft. Plus, the outsole of these shoes is made of anti-slip rubber. Meanwhile, the toe safety is a plus characteristic for construction site worker. The removable fully cushioned insole makes them a perfect choice for the patients of foot disorders.
- 5 ½” Mid-high leather built shoes
- Split-suede work boots
- Anti-slip outsoles
- Soft and comfortable
- Highly reliable
- All-in-1 shoes, can be used as workwear, hike wear and also for a medical purpose (best work boots for plantar fasciitis)
- EVA foam midsole
- Steel toe protection
- Fiberglass shank for heel stabilization
- The lightweight of 1.4 lbs each boot
- Do not wear them in greasy or oily workplaces
- Break-in time period can be a bit tough for the user
6- Caterpillar 6″ Boot
Caterpillar company has given another wonderful option to their customers. Caterpillar work boots are perfect for the rough and tough work. These are highly stylish and properly manufactured. The shoes are quite durable and easy to wear.
The best features include a high padded collar and gusseted tongue. They are quite breathable because of the sock liner. The outsoles are anti-slip rubber made. Thus, they prevent the risk of falls in the workplace. Even the customer reviews them as very easy to pull work shoes.
The heel area of the shoes is highly supportive due to the Goodyear welt construction. The combination of soft cushioning heel support and synthetic insoles make them one of the best work boots for plantar fasciitis.
- 6” high leather built shoes
- Goodyear welt construction
- Provides heel stability
- Perfect for plantar fasciitis patients
- Cushioning soles
- High padded collars
- The lightweight of approximately 1.3 lbs each
- The laces are not pretty and even their quality is not that good
- No safety toe protection
These are the best work boots for plantar fasciitis. We hope you will have an idea till now that which one of these is the best suited for you. Remember, whenever you go for shoe shopping try to focus on the quality of shoes while you try it on. For females, we have listed below a review article as well on best steel toe shoes for women. Best of luck with your search.