If you’re thinking about going cordless for a lawn mower, now is your chance to jump on it! Lowe’s has the Greenworks 60V Self-Propelled Lawn Mower for a crazy-low $279.30. That’s 30% off its normal $399 price tag and includes the charger and 5.0Ah battery.
Overall, the Greenworks 60V line is my favorite that they make. It’s an excellent balance of power, weight, and ergonomics. If you keep up with your yard and don’t let the grass grow too high, it’s a fantastic system.
Lowe’s has it marked at this price until December 25, and we’re not sure if there are any quantity limits or if they’re just clearing it out for an updated model. Either way, you’re not going to find a better cordless lawn mower anywhere near this price!
You can check out our review below and here are some of the highlights:
- Excellent runtime: 46 minutes on a weekly maintenance cut in our testing
- Steel deck: heavier, but more durable than plastic
- All 3 discharge options: mulch, bag, or side discharge
- Vertical storage: just fold the handle down and stand it up to take up less space
- Self-propelled drive: plenty of adjustment for any walking speed
- Single-point height adjustment: 7 positions cover 1-3/8″ to 3-3/4″
- 4-year warranty